History of Zion Lutheran Church - Minot

From humble beginnings in 1897, with a handful of Norwegian immigrants, 
through both good times and difficult times, our congregation has remained faithful to God's call to share the Good News of Jesus Christ. Time and time again in the life of our congregation, as ministries and membership grew and changed, we embraced the challenge of providing new space for growing needs.  From the first worship services in the white, wood-frame church on Fourth Street, through a series of building and rebuilding projects to our new state of the art building in Southeast Minot, Zion Lutheran Church has proclaimed the Gospel of Jesus.


















When the congregation outgrew its original location, this church was 
built in 1907 at the corner of 3rd Avenue and 1st Street SW.